Here at embleys we have the best team, we are hard-working and committed to providing industry-leading service levels and results. If you want to be associated with a business that is proud of what it does, the below opportunity could be for you.
Client Support/Lettings Administrator
If you’re interested in a full time job and can offer great customer service skills, lots of enthusiasm and plenty of proactivity, this role could be for you.
As client support/lettings administrator you will be enthusiastic, proactive, be able to use your own initiative and provide client support by staying in contact with all those who get in touch. We are a growing company and are looking to expand our team further.
At embleys we all work closely together to provide a seamless service to those who choose us to market their properties.
Client Support/Lettings Administrator Responsibilities:
· Communicating with clients in a professional manner over the phone, face to face and by email.
· Arranging and attending viewings
· Arranging valuations and other diary appointments
· Work within the team to achieve targets and improve performance
· Preparing tenancy agreements and other lettings documentation
· Filing and general office administration
· Supporting the lettings team with inventories, property inspections, check in appointments and check out appointments
Client Support/Lettings Administrator Requirements:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, well presented
· Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
· Ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines and in line with company requirements
· Self motivated
· Able to multi-task
· Determined – Be willing to go the extra mile
· Computer literate
Job Type: Full-time
Ready to sell?
CONTACT OUR TEAM FOR A FREE VALUATION
Looking to buy?
CONTACT OUR TEAM TO REGISTER YOUR BUYING REQUIREMENTS