- FABULOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- STUNNINGLY RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- ELEGANT LOUNGE & STUDY
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN & FAMILY ROOM
- FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS
- UTILITY AREA & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- IMPRESSIVE SOUTH WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- STYLISH FAMILY BATHROOM WC & ENSUITE
- NO UPPER CHAIN & EPC RATING C
Embleys are delighted to be instructed in the sale of this outstanding, recently renovated and extended, semi detached house which is perfectly located within a sought after residential area. One of the finest of its type currently available, it boasts a wealth of bespoke and designer features, with period charm, has no upper chain and is ideal for contemporary family life.
This stunning three bedroom property is set over two floors and consists of a vestibule and impressive entrance hallway leading to an elegant lounge, study and fabulous extended dining kitchen & family room. This gorgeous room accommodates a large dining table as well as substantial Island with breakfast bar and lounge area. With a good range of units, Quartz worktops, integrated appliances and fantastic wood burning stove, this whole room is flooded with natural light from the substantial skylights, windows and French doors leading to the rear garden. Completing the ground floor there is a utility area and a downstairs WC benefitting from an integrated WC and countertop washbasin. To the first floor there are three stylish bedrooms, one with an beautiful ensuite and a family bathroom with free standing bath, rainfall shower, countertop washbasin and WC. There is also a loft area to the second floor with Velux window, and externally there is driveway parking, attached garage, front garden, beautiful South West facing rear garden.
The fabulous location, generous size, superb layout, amazing condition and exceptional bespoke features of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
Monkseaton is a characterful place which proudly holds on to its history, whilst moving seamlessly with the times.
This lovely little village has exceptional public transport, great schools and diverse shopping. Its closeness to Whitley Bay allows it to benefit from everything the larger town offers, whilst its smaller setting delivers a very strong sense of community.
LOUNGE 18’0″ x 14’6″
OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN & FAMILY ROOM 31’0″ x 30’9″
STUDY 10’11” x 9’7″
BEDROOM ONE 18’3″ x 14’6″
BEDROOM TWO 14’10” x 13’1″
BEDROOM THREE 13’9″ x 8’4″
BATHROOM WC 12’9″ x 10’9″
LOFT AREA 20’9″ x 14’10”
GARAGE 15’4″ x 8’9″
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (0.52km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (0.68km)
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (1.66km)
- Valley Gardens Middle School (0.46km)
- Monkseaton Middle School (0.49km)
- Langley First School (0.60km)
- Appletree Gardens First School (0.61km)
- Whitley Bay High School (0.75km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (1.59km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.76km)