- THREE BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY
- RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- BATHROOM WC
- LEAN TO
- FRONT GARDEN & REAR YARD
- EPC RATING D
Embleys are delighted to be instructed in the sale of this lovely, characterful end terraced property which is perfectly located in a residential area and is ideal for a range of buyers.
With over 1149 square foot of accommodation set over two floors this home consists of an entrance hallway with doors to two reception rooms and a lean to. There is a modern kitchen benefitting from a good range of units with contrasting worktops . To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom WC with panelled bath and shower over, pedestal washbasin and low level WC. Externally there is a front garden and rear yard.
The fabulous location and generous size of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
North Shields is a vibrant fishing town which embraces its heritage as proudly as it welcomes modernization.
North Shields enjoys beaches and parks, Quays and shopping, history and modern facilities. The public transport is excellent and includes the metro system, the local schools are highly sought after and the diverse scenery makes it attractive to retired couples, young couples, first time buyers and families.
RECEPTION ROOM ONE 13’2″ x 17’3″
RECEPTION ROOM TWO 11’10” x 17’2″
KITCHEN 10’5″ x 8’4″
BEDROOM ONE 12’2″ x 17’7″
BEDROOM TWO 12’1″ x 10’10
BEDROOM THREE 11’11” x 6’1″
BATHROOM WC 6’1″ x 6’10”
LEAN TO 10’3″ x 4’3″
- Tynemouth Metro Station (0.76km)
- North Shields Metro Station (0.90km)
- North Shields Ferry (1.27km)
- South Shields Metro Station (1.89km)
- South Shields Ferry (1.97km)
- King Edward Primary School (0.35km)
- Christ Church CofE Primary School (0.48km)
- The Kings School (0.85km)
- Spring Gardens Primary School (0.97km)
- Priory Primary School (1.00km)
- Tynemouth Town Centre (1.14km)
- King Edwards Bay (1.39km)
- Cullercoats Beach (1.57km)
- Long Sands Beach (1.65km)