- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- PEDESTRIANISED STREET
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- EXTENDED BREAKFASTING KITCHEN
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- REAR YARD
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- EPC RATING C
This lovely, mid terrace house is perfectly located on a pedestrianised street within a popular residential area. It displays a variety of features with period charm and is ideal for a range of buyers.
With over 900 square foot of accommodation set over two floors this property comprises of a entrance hallway leading to a spacious front facing reception room with doors to a second reception room. There is an extended breakfasting kitchen with a range of units and space for appliances. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern shower room with walk in shower, pedestal washbasin and low level WC. Externally there is a rear yard.
The fabulous location and huge potential of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
A picturesque village just two miles from Whitley Bay, Earsdon sits on the border to Northumberland and opens the door to some of the area’s loveliest countryside. Extremely popular with couples, families and those looking to downsize, this appealing village has its own conservation area, children’s play park and a wonderfully historic church. It offers peace and tranquility while remaining connected to everything the coast has to offer, including proximity to excellent nearby schools.
RECEPTION ROOM ONE 15’9″ x 14’4″
RECEPTION ROOM TWO 15’7″ x 8’1″
BREAKFASTING KITCHEN 16’8″ x 7’0″
BEDROOM ONE 15’9″ x 8’1″
BEDROOM TWO 12’3″ x 7’11”
BEDROOM THREE 11’10” x 7’9″
- Cullercoats Metro Station (0.15km)
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (0.67km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (1.65km)
- Cullercoats Primary School (0.20km)
- Rockcliffe First School (0.38km)
- St Marys Roman Catholic Primary School Aided (1.02km)
- School at Hartington Road, North Shields (1.05km)
- Marden Bridge Middle School (1.06km)
- Cullercoats Town Centre (0.10km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (0.90km)
- Long Sands Beach (1.01km)
- Cullercoats Beach (1.12km)