- STUNNING THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- GENEROUS SIZE
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN DINER AND UTILITY ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC & BEAUTIFUL BATHROOM WC
- PRIVATE FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING
- BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING C
Embleys are delighted to be instructed in the sale of this stunning and characterful , semi detached house which is perfectly located in a popular residential location. It displays a variety of contemporary features whilst retaining period charm and is ideal for a range of buyers.
With over 1215 square foot of accommodation this three bedroom property is set over two floors and comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway with doors to a lounge, kitchen diner and stairs leading to the first floor landing. The fabulous contemporary kitchen diner benefits from a range of units with Minerva worktops, integrated eye level double oven, chimney hood and double fridge freezer. There is also an island with breakfasting bar, integrated units, dishwasher, sink and and Bi-fold doors giving access to the beautiful rear garden. From the kitchen diner there is a utility room with further units and Silestone worktops, plumbing for a washing machine and UPVC door leading to the garden. There is also a downstairs WC and large storage cupboard. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms, one of which has fitted wardrobes and a feature fireplace and a beautiful bathroom WC benefitting from a panelled bath, walk in rainfall shower, vanity washbasin and a low level WC. Externally, there is a private front garden with driveway parking and a beautiful, South facing rear garden with garden room with light and power.
The fabulous location, generous size and amazing condition of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
North Shields is a vibrant fishing town which embraces its heritage as proudly as it welcomes modernization. North Shields enjoys beaches and parks, Quays and shopping, history and modern facilities. The public transport is excellent and includes the metro system, and the diverse scenery makes it attractive to retired couples, young couples and families.
LOUNGE 17’9″ x 14’11”
KITCHEN DINER 15’0″ x 21’5″
UTILITY ROOM 8’10” x 5’4″
BEDROOM 14’4″ x 12’3″
BEDROOM 12’7″ x 12’3″
BEDROOM 8’0″ x 8’7″
BATHROOM WC 9’1″ x 8’5″
- North Shields Metro Station (0.74km)
- North Shields Ferry (1.30km)
- Meadow Well Metro Station (1.38km)
- Percy Main Metro Station (1.86km)
- Tynemouth Metro Station (1.87km)
- Spring Gardens Primary School (0.30km)
- St Cuthberts Roman Catholic Primary School Aided (0.66km)
- Christ Church CofE Primary School (0.71km)
- King Edward Primary School (0.91km)
- Whitehouse Primary School (0.94km)