- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- LOUNGE & ORANGERY
- FABULOUS KITCHEN
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING
- WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING C
This well presented, semi detached house is perfectly located within a sought after residential area. It boasts a wealth of modern features with period charm and is ideal for a range of buyers.
With over 820 square foot of accommodation set over two floors this lovely property consists of a vestibule and entrance hallway leading to a lounge, light and spacious orangery with doors to the rear garden and a fabulous, classic kitchen benefitting from a range of units with wood worktop and integrated appliances. Finally to the ground floor there is a downstairs WC including space for a washing machine. To the first floor there are two spacious bedrooms and a good sized contemporary bathroom. Externally the property has a front garden with driveway parking and a private, West facing rear garden.
The fabulous location and condition of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
Monkseaton is a characterful place which proudly holds on to its history, whilst moving seamlessly with the times.
This lovely little village has exceptional public transport, great schools and diverse shopping. Its closeness to Whitley Bay allows it to benefit from everything the larger town offers, whilst its smaller setting delivers a very strong sense of community.
LOUNGE 12’8″ x 12’7″
ORANGERY 12’7″x 9’4″
KITCHEN 12’10” x 7’9″
BEDROOM ONE 14’3″ x 10’2″
BEDROOM TWO 10’8″ x 9’11”
BATHROOM WC 7’6″ x 7’3″
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (0.54km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (0.79km)
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (1.80km)
- Valley Gardens Middle School (0.23km)
- Whitley Bay High School (0.59km)
- Monkseaton Middle School (0.71km)
- Southridge First School (0.74km)
- Langley First School (0.80km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.69km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (1.70km)