- FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- WELL CONVERTED & IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN DINER & UTILITY ROOM
- FAMILY BATHOOM, SEPARATE WC & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- FRONT GARDEN & REAR PATIO YARD
- EPC RATING D
Embleys are delighted to be instructed in the sale of this stunning, characterful, mid terrace house, built in 1899 and perfectly located in a highly sought after residential area. It boasts a wealth of modern features with period charm and is ideal for a family.
With over 1500 square foot of accommodation set over three floors this beautiful property consists of a vestibule and spacious entrance hallway with stairs up to the first floor and doors to the reception rooms and kitchen diner. Both reception rooms are generously sized with beautiful period fireplaces and period ceiling features. The rear reception room has doors to the rear patio yard. The contemporary kitchen diner benefits from a good range of units with contrasting worktops, space for an Aga, integrated dishwasher and an Island with storage and breakfast bar. The utility room has further units, contrasting worktops, space for appliances and doors to the downstairs WC and rear yard. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, all with period fireplaces, a separate WC and a good sized bathroom with roll top bath, walk in rainfall shower and vanity washbasin with drawers beneath. There is also a spacious fourth bedroom to the top floor . Externally there is a laid to lawn front garden with planted borders and a rear patio yard with a raised decked area providing seating space and an outhouse providing additional storage.
The amazing condition, generous size, exceptional features and fabulous location makes for an exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
Whitley Bay is a beautiful seaside town known for its seamless merging of old and new, vibrant and peaceful.
The town centre remains loyal to its diverse heritage, whilst providing the very best modern amenities such as a mix of boutique shopping, excellent schools and exceptional public transport links. As such, Whitley Bay attracts a diverse community from retirees to families, from young couples to single professionals.
LOUNGE 16’10 x 13’6
DINING ROOM 13’6 x 11’6
KITCHEN DINER 11’4 x 9’6
UTILITY ROOM 9’5 x 5’9
BEDROOM ONE 13’11 x 10’11
BEDROOM TWO 13’10 x 11’6
BEDROOM THREE 10’6 x 6’11
BATHROOM 8’1 x 8’1
BEDROOM FOUR 21’4 x 12’8
REAR PATIO YARD
- Monkseaton Metro Station (0.60km)
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (0.65km)
- Cullercoats Metro Station (1.32km)
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (1.80km)
- Marine Park First School (0.31km)
- Marden Bridge Middle School (0.68km)
- Coquet Park First School (0.93km)
- Monkseaton Middle School (1.06km)
- Rockcliffe First School (1.06km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (0.43km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (0.93km)
- Cullercoats Town Centre (1.33km)