- FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACE TOWNHOUSE
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- RECEPTION ROOM
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN DINER
- SHOWERROOM WC, TWO ENSUITES & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- FRONT TOWN GARDEN
- SOUTH FACING REAR YARD
- EPC RATING B
This stunning, rare to the market, mid terrace townhouse was built in 2019 and is perfectly located in a coastal location, with fabulous sea views. It boasts a wealth of contemporary features and is ideal for a range of buyers.
With over 1342 square foot of accommodation set over four floors this immaculately presented property comprises of to the ground floor a vestibule, entrance hallway, downstairs WC and fantastic kitchen diner benefitting from a good range of units with granite worktops, integrated single oven, induction hob, fridge freezer and microwave. To the first floor there is a light and welcoming lounge with elevated sea views and patio doors to a balcony providing seating for enjoying views to St Mary’s lighthouse, a bedroom and shower room benefitting from walk in shower, wall mounted wash basin and integrated WC. The second floor landing has a cupboard and doors to two bedrooms, further sea views and a Jack & Jill bathroom benefitting from panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and integrated WC. To the top floor there is a stylish and spacious bedroom with picture window providing breathtaking views over the sea, and a contemporary ensuite benefitting from wet room shower, wall mounted wash basin and integrated WC. Externally the property has two allocated parking spaces to the rear, a front town garden and a South facing, secluded rear yard.
The amazing condition, unique feel and fabulous location of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
Whitley Bay is a beautiful seaside town known for its seamless merging of old and new, vibrant and peaceful.
The town centre remains loyal to its diverse heritage, whilst providing the very best modern amenities such as a mix of boutique shopping, excellent schools and exceptional public transport links. As such, Whitley Bay attracts a diverse community from retirees to families, from young couples to single professionals.
KITCHEN DINER 8’8″+18’10” x 9’10″+9’10”
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
RECEPTION ROOM 11’0″ x 13’4″
BEDROOM 7’3″ x 6’11”
SHOWERROOM WC 6’5″ x 5’10”
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 10’10” x 11’0″
JACK & JILL ENSUITE 7’9″ x 5’10”
BEDROOM 8’11” x 6’11”
THIRD FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 14’3″ x 13’3″
ENSUITE 5’6″ x 6’1″
FRONT TOWN GARDEN
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (0.47km)
- Cullercoats Metro Station (0.73km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (1.41km)
- Rockcliffe First School (0.26km)
- Cullercoats Primary School (0.84km)
- Marine Park First School (1.00km)
- Marden Bridge Middle School (1.01km)
- St Marys Roman Catholic Primary School Aided (1.37km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (0.49km)
- Cullercoats Town Centre (0.71km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.49km)
- Long Sands Beach (1.62km)
- Cullercoats Beach (1.74km)