- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- SPACIOUS MODERN LOUNGE
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN DINER
- FAMILY BATHROOM WC, DOWNSTAIRS WC & ENSUITE
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING
- REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING C
This modern and well presented detached house was built circa 2015 and is perfectly located in a popular residential area. It boasts a wealth of modern features and is ideal for a range of buyers.
With over 970 square foot of accommodation set over two floors this beautiful property comprises to the ground floor of a spacious lounge with French doors to the rear garden, a fabulous kitchen diner benefitting from a good range of units with contrasting worktops, integrated single oven, hob, chimney hood and fridge freezer, and a downstairs WC with vanity washbasin. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, one with ensuite, and a family bathroom WC. Externally the property benefits from an attached garage, front garden with driveway parking and a rear laid to lawn garden.
The condition, location and perfect family feel of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
Conveniently situated half way between the coast and Newcastle city centre and just off the A19, Earsdon View offers a wide range of contemporary homes particularly favoured by growing families and busy professionals. Well served by many of the borough’s best schools and on the doorstep, the local Waggonways, a network of routes originally used for hauling coal, are perfect for enjoying the surrounding countryside and wildlife on the foot or by cycle.
LOUNGE 14’7″ x ’10”
KITCHEN DINER 13’8″ x 11’9″
BEDROOM ONE 16’0″ x 9’2″
BEDROOM TWO 13’9″ x 8’1″
BEDROOM THREE 10’9″ x 8’2″
BATHROOM WC 6’2″ x 5’7″
GARAGE 16’4″ x 8’11”
- Shiremoor Metro Station (0.22km)
- Northumberland Park Metro Station (1.19km)
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (1.68km)
- Shiremoor Primary School (0.79km)
- Wellfield Middle School (0.92km)
- South Wellfield First School (0.97km)
- Parkside House School (1.15km)
- Backworth Park Primary School (1.84km)