- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FABULOUS KITCHEN DINER & UTILITY ROOM
- BATHROOM WC & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING
- WEST FACING REAR GARDEN & OUTHOUSE
- EPC RATING D
This beautiful semi detached property is perfectly located in a sought after residential area. It displays a variety of modern features with period charm and is ideal for a family.
This is a three bedroom property set over two floors. Ground Floor: Two reception rooms, kitchen diner, utility room, downstairs WC. First floor: Three bedrooms, bathroom WC. Externally: driveway parking, front garden, West facing rear garden.
The fabulous location, generous size and superb layout of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
Whitley Bay is a beautiful seaside town known for its seamless merging of old and new, vibrant and peaceful.
The town centre remains loyal to its diverse heritage, whilst providing the very best modern amenities such as a mix of boutique shopping, excellent schools and exceptional public transport links. As such, Whitley Bay attracts a diverse community from retirees to families, from young couples to single professionals.
RECEPTION ROOM ONE 15’9″ x 12’2″ (into bay and recess)
RECEPTION ROOM TWO 13’1″ x 12’1″ (into recess)
BEDROOM ONE 16’0″ x 9’9″
BEDROOM TWO 12’5″ x 9’11”
BEDROOM THREE 8’4″ x 7’2″
BATHROOM WC 7’9″ x 7’2″
OUTHOUSE 12’3″ x 6’7″
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (0.61km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (0.77km)
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (1.79km)
- Valley Gardens Middle School (0.18km)
- Whitley Bay High School (0.51km)
- Southridge First School (0.67km)
- Monkseaton Middle School (0.75km)
- Langley First School (0.87km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.63km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (1.67km)