- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- STYLISH RECEPTION ROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER & UTILITY ROOM
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM WC
- FRONT TOWN GARDEN & SOUTH FACING REAR YARD
- EPC RATING F
This stunning and immaculately presented mid terrace house was built circa 1930 and is perfectly located within a highly sought after residential area. It boasts a wealth of bespoke features with period charm and is ideal for a range of buyers.
With over 1300 square foot of accommodation set over two floors this fantastic property comprises of a spacious entrance hallway with stairs leading up to the first floor, a door leading to a stylish reception room with bespoke cupboards fitted into the recesses and is open plan to a contemporary kitchen diner. The kitchen diner benefits from a good range of units with plinth lighting and contrasting worktops. Space for a range oven, fridge freezer and also an island with sink, integrated dishwasher and 3 seater breakfast bar. The kitchen is open plan to the dining area with corner seating for 6 and access to the rear yard. Also to the ground floor there is a utility room with further units and contrasting worktops, space and plumbing for a washing machine and access to the rear yard.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom benefitting from a tiled bath, walk in rainfall shower, pedestal wash basin and low level WC. Externally the property has a front town garden and a South facing rear yard with gated access to rear lane.
The amazing condition, generous size and fabulous location of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
Whitley Bay is a beautiful seaside town known for its seamless merging of old and new, vibrant and peaceful.
The town centre remains loyal to its diverse heritage, whilst providing the very best modern amenities such as a mix of boutique shopping, excellent schools and exceptional public transport links. As such, Whitley Bay attracts a diverse community from retirees to families, from young couples to single professionals
RECEPTION ROOM 17’3″ x 13’6″
KITCHEN DINER 14’3″+10’2″ x 18’0″+10’7″
UTILITY ROOM 5’8″ x 10’8″
BEDROOM 14’3″ x 10’0″
BEDROOM 14’7″ x 11’8″
BEDROOM 11’2″ x 6’4″
BATHROOM WC 7’9″ x 10’7″
- Monkseaton Metro Station (0.62km)
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (1.22km)
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (1.55km)
- Cullercoats Metro Station (1.89km)
- Marine Park First School (0.49km)
- Coquet Park First School (0.56km)
- Whitley Bay High School (0.63km)
- Southridge First School (0.94km)
- Whitley Lodge First School (0.99km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (0.71km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (1.00km)
- Cullercoats Town Centre (1.90km)