- THREE BEDROOM UPPER MAISONETTE
- SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL LOCATION
- ELEVATED SEA VIEWS OF ST MARY'S LIGHTHOUSE & THE SPANSH CITY
- TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN DINER
- FAMILY BATHROOM WC & ENSUITE
- DETACHED GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING TO THE REAR
- EPC RATING D
- NO UPPER CHAIN
***PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY BENEFITS FROM A DETACHED GARAGE TO THE REAR ***
Embleys are delighted to be in instructed in the, rare to the market, lovely upper maisonette which is perfectly located in a highly sought after coastal area. It has no upper chain and is ideal for a variety of buyers.
With over 1900 square foot of accommodation this well presented property comprises of a communal entrance with stairs leading to the first floor landing which comprises of two light and spacious reception rooms, both with elevated sea views towards St Mary’s Lighthouse and the Spanish city. There is a kitchen diner benefitting from a range of units with contrasting worktops, integrated double oven with five ring gas hob and extractor hood with space for a fridge freezer, washing machine and slimline dishwasher. There is a good sized family bathroom benefitting from a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal washbasin and low level WC and a generous bedroom. From the first floor there are stairs leading to a split landing giving access to two further bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room and a study. Externally there is a detached garage to the rear leading to a small rear yard with driveway parking for one car.
The fabulous location with elevated sea views, generous size and superb layout of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
Whitley Bay is a beautiful seaside town known for its seamless merging of old and new, vibrant and peaceful. The town centre remains loyal to its diverse heritage, whilst providing the very best modern amenities such as a mix of boutique shopping, excellent schools and exceptional public transport links. As such, Whitley Bay attracts a diverse community from retirees to families, from young couples to single professionals.
RECEPTION ROOM ONE 19’11” x 13’2″
RECEPTION ROOM TWO 19’3″ x 12’5″
KITCHEN DINER 13’5″ x 14’4″
BEDROOM 16’11” x 12’5″
BATHROOM WC 9’0″ x 8’8″
BEDROOM 9’11” x 15’5″
ENSUITE 7’9″ x 3’6″
BEDROOM 10’5″ x 11’4
STUDY 15’11” x 7’6″
GARAGE 9’4″ x 19’5″
- Monkseaton Metro Station (1.13km)
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (1.45km)
- Coquet Park First School (0.11km)
- Marine Park First School (0.57km)
- Whitley Lodge First School (0.88km)
- Whitley Bay High School (0.99km)
- Southridge First School (1.20km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (0.19km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (1.19km)