- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- KITCHEN DINER
- BEAUTIFUL FAMILY BATHROOM WC & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- FRONT TOWN GARDEN
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING D
This beautiful and characterful semi detached house is perfectly located within a highly sought after residential area. It boasts a wealth of period charm and is ideal for a family.
With over 1200 square foot of accommodation set over two floors this fantastic property comprises of a vestibule and entrance hallway benefitting from solid oak wood flooring with doors leading to the lounge with a feature gas fireplace, kitchen diner and downstairs WC with vanity washbasin and low level WC. The kitchen diner benefits from solid oak wood flooring, a good range of units with granite worktops and integrated appliances including a dishwasher, range oven with chimney hood, has a two seater breakfasting bar and Bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which have a feature fireplace and a beautiful family bathroom benefitting from a free standing roll top bath, double walk in shower, vanity wash basin and low level WC. Externally the property has a front town garden with gated access to the rear, a South facing rear garden and an external boiler room accessed from the side of the property.
The fabulous location, superb layout and family feel of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
Whitley Bay is a beautiful seaside town known for its seamless merging of old and new, vibrant and peaceful.
The town centre remains loyal to its diverse heritage, whilst providing the very best modern amenities such as a mix of boutique shopping, excellent schools and exceptional public transport links. As such, Whitley Bay attracts a diverse community from retirees to families, from young couples to single professionals.
LOUNGE 16’1″ x 11’11”
KITCHEN DINER 12’0″ x 19’8″
DOWNSTAIRS WC 5’7″ x 2’10”
BEDROOM 12’11” x 11’7″
BEDROOM 12’8″ x 11’6″
BEDROOM 8’10” x 7’8″
BATHROOM WC 7’5″ x 7’8″
- Monkseaton Metro Station (0.30km)
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (0.72km)
- Cullercoats Metro Station (1.32km)
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (1.48km)
- Marden Bridge Middle School (0.42km)
- Monkseaton Middle School (0.67km)
- Marine Park First School (0.68km)
- Appletree Gardens First School (0.79km)
- Whitley Bay High School (1.07km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (0.63km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.27km)
- Cullercoats Town Centre (1.35km)