- THREE BEDROOM MAISONETTE
- COASTAL LOCATION WITH SEA VIEWS
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE & BREAKFASTING KITCHEN
- BATHROOM WC
- DRIVEWAY PARKING AT REAR
- EPC RATING C
This characterful and well presented upper maisonette, is perfectly located in a sought after coastal area within walking distance of the seafront and local shops. It is full of period charm and is ideal for a range of buyers.
With over 1020 square foot of accommodation set over two floors, this three bedroom maisonette consists of an open plan lounge with sea views and breakfasting kitchen benefitting from a range of units with contrasting worktops, single oven, induction hob, chimney hood and integrated fridge freezer. From the split level landing there are three bedrooms and bathroom with walk in shower, vanity wash basin and integrated WC. Externally there is driveway parking to the rear.
The generous size and superb layout of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
Whitley Bay is a beautiful seaside town known for its seamless merging of old and new, vibrant and peaceful.
The town centre remains loyal to its diverse heritage, whilst providing the very best modern amenities such as a mix of boutique shopping, excellent schools and exceptional public transport links. As such, Whitley Bay attracts a diverse community from retirees to families, from young couples to single professionals.
LOUNGE 15’5″ x 13’3″
KITCHEN 14’3″ x 14’2″
BEDROOM ONE 14’10” x 14’2″
BEDROOM TWO 11’4″ x 7’6″
BATHROOM WC 7’9″ x 4’2″
BEDROOM THREE 13’3″ x 9’8″
DRIVEWAY PARKING TO REAR
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (0.40km)
- Cullercoats Metro Station (0.90km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (1.18km)
- Rockcliffe First School (0.49km)
- Marine Park First School (0.73km)
- Marden Bridge Middle School (0.88km)
- Cullercoats Primary School (1.03km)
- Coquet Park First School (1.36km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (0.28km)
- Cullercoats Town Centre (0.89km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.25km)
- Long Sands Beach (1.84km)
- Cullercoats Beach (1.96km)