- TWO BEDROOM UPPER FLAT
- RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- SHOWER ROOM WC
- FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING
- EPC RATING C
Embleys are delighted to be instructed in the sale of this modern upper floor flat, which is located in a sought after residential location. It enjoys a variety of modern features and is ideal for variety of buyers.
With over 490 square foot of accommodation, this well presented home consists of a lounge, kitchen with integrated single oven, hob, washing machine and fridge freezer, two bedrooms and shower room with walk in shower, vanity washbasin with storage and integrated WC. Externally there is a laid to lawn front garden with driveway parking for one car .
The superb layout and fabulous location of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
Whitley Bay is a beautiful seaside town known for its seamless merging of old and new, vibrant and peaceful.
The town centre remains loyal to its diverse heritage, whilst providing the very best modern amenities such as a mix of boutique shopping, excellent schools and exceptional public transport links. As such, Whitley Bay attracts a diverse community from retirees to families, from young couples to single professionals.
HALLWAY 3’9″ x 3’6″
LOUNGE 13’7″ x 10’10”
KITCHEN 7’0″ x 10’3″
LANDING 3’1″ x 6’9″
BEDROOM ONE 11’5″ x 9’6″
BEDROOM TWO 9’3″ x 6’7″
BATHROOM W/C 5’11” x 6’3″
- Monkseaton Metro Station (0.65km)
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (0.67km)
- Cullercoats Metro Station (1.06km)
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (1.58km)
- Marden Bridge Middle School (0.14km)
- Monkseaton Middle School (0.68km)
- Appletree Gardens First School (0.69km)
- St Marys Roman Catholic Primary School Aided (0.69km)
- Star of the Sea RC VA Primary (0.94km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (0.76km)
- Cullercoats Town Centre (1.09km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.71km)
- Long Sands Beach (1.92km)