- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC, FAMILY BATHROOM & SEPARATE WC
- FRONT TOWN GARDEN & REAR YARD
- EPC RATING D
Embleys are delighted to be instructed in the sale of this characterful mid terraced property which is full of period charm, is perfectly located in a highly sought after area and is ideal for a range of buyers.
With over 1460 square foot of accommodation set over two floors this home consists of a vestibule and entrance hallway with doors to two spacious reception rooms, kitchen and stairs leading to the first floor. There is a kitchen benefitting from a good range of units with contrasting worktops. From the kitchen there is also a door leading to the utility room with space for a washing machine and also a downstairs WC benefitting from a vanity washbasin and low level WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate WC. Externally there is a front town garden and a South facing rear yard.
The fabulous location and huge potential of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
North Shields is a vibrant fishing town which embraces its heritage as proudly as it welcomes modernization.
North Shields enjoys beaches and parks, Quays and shopping, history and modern facilities. The public transport is excellent and includes the metro system, the local schools are highly sought after and the diverse scenery makes it attractive to retired couples, young couples, first time buyers and families.
RECEPTION ROOM 14’7″ x 15’5″
RECEPTION ROOM 15’2″ x 13’9″
KITCHEN 11’8″ x 8’7″
UTILITY ROOM 6’8″ x 4’9″
BEDROOM 14’2″ x 13’9″
BEDROOM 13’6″ x 13’8″
BEDROOM 10’10” x 6’11”
BATHROOM 6’9″ x 7’9″
SEPARATE WC 4’8″ x 3’11”
- North Shields Metro Station (0.84km)
- Tynemouth Metro Station (1.33km)
- North Shields Ferry (1.40km)
- Meadow Well Metro Station (1.92km)
- King Edward Primary School (0.33km)
- Christ Church CofE Primary School (0.46km)
- Spring Gardens Primary School (0.61km)
- John Spence Community High School (0.64km)
- Southlands School (0.80km)
- Tynemouth Town Centre (1.72km)
- Cullercoats Beach (1.89km)
- Long Sands Beach (1.93km)
- King Edwards Bay (1.94km)