- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- CONTEMPORARY DINING KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC, ENSUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM WC
- FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING
- BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING B
Embleys are delighted to be instructed in the sale of this beautiful, contemporary detached property which is perfectly located in a highly sought after residential cul de sac and is ideal for a family.
With over 1517 square foot of accommodation set over two floors this modern home consists of an entrance hallway with doors to a spacious lounge and modern dining kitchen benefitting from a good range of units with quartz worktops and integrated appliances which opens to a spacious orangery with UPVC doors leading to the rear garden. Also to the ground floor there is a utility room with base units, quartz worktops and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. There is a downstairs WC complete with vanity washbasin and low level WC. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, one with a beautiful ensuite including walk in rainfall shower, countertop wash basin and integrated WC and a contemporary family bathroom benefitting from a panelled bath a walk in rainfall shower, vanity washbasin and integrated WC. Externally there is a front garden with driveway parking, integral garage and a substantial, beautiful rear garden.
The fabulous location, amazing condition and generous size of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
North Shields is a vibrant fishing town which embraces its heritage as proudly as it welcomes modernization.
North Shields enjoys beaches and parks, Quays and shopping, history and modern facilities. The public transport is excellent and includes the metro system, the local schools are highly sought after and the diverse scenery makes it attractive to retired couples, young couples, first time buyers and families.
LOUNGE 18’11” x 10’11”
KITCHEN DINER 10’5″ x 21’4″
UTILITY ROOM 10’6″ x 5’6″
ORANGERY 11’11” x 9’6″
BEDROOM 15’6″ x 11’1″
ENSUITE 3’6″ x 7’2″
BEDROOM 12’6″ x 8’2″
BEDROOM 9’11” x 9’8″
BEDROOM 12’12” x 7’7″
BATHROOM WC 8’9″ x 6’9″
GARAGE 17’2″ x 8’1″
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (1.77km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (1.81km)
- Cullercoats Metro Station (1.98km)
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (1.99km)
- Preston Grange Primary School (0.08km)
- Monkseaton High School (0.51km)
- Star of the Sea RC VA Primary (0.78km)
- Whitehouse Primary School (0.79km)
- John Spence Community High School (0.92km)