- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SITUATED IN A CUL DE SAC
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM WC
- DETACHED GARAGE
- FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING
- BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN
- NO UPPER CHAIN & EPC RATING C
This charming and well presented semi detached bungalow is perfectly located in a cul de sac within a popular residential area. It displays a variety of modern features, has no upper chain and is ideal for retirees.
With over 600 square foot of accommodation this lovely property comprises of an entrance hallway with fitted cupboard and doors to all rooms. There is a lounge, kitchen benefitting from units with contrasting worktops, single oven, four ring hob, space for washing machine and door to rear garden. There are two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes, and a modern bathroom with walk in shower, pedestal washbasin and low level WC. Externally there is a detached garage with electric roll top door, a front garden with driveway parking and rear garden.
The superb layout and location of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
North Shields is a vibrant fishing town which embraces its heritage as proudly as it welcomes modernization.
North Shields enjoys beaches and parks, Quays and shopping, history and modern facilities. The public transport is excellent and includes the metro system, the local schools are highly sought after and the diverse scenery makes it attractive to retired couples, young couples, first time buyers and families.
LOUNGE 18’4″ x 10’2″
KITCHEN 9’0″ x 8’10”
BEDROOM ONE 13’10” x 10’2″
BEDROOM TWO 11’1″ x 9’0″
BATHROOM WC 5’11” x 5’6″
GARAGE 17’3″ x 9’1″
- North Shields Metro Station (0.53km)
- North Shields Ferry (1.10km)
- Meadow Well Metro Station (1.36km)
- Tynemouth Metro Station (1.74km)
- South Shields Ferry (1.82km)
- Spring Gardens Primary School (0.09km)
- St Cuthberts Roman Catholic Primary School Aided (0.49km)
- Christ Church CofE Primary School (0.54km)
- King Edward Primary School (0.83km)
- Waterville Primary School (0.83km)