- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLASSIC KITCHEN
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM WC
- FRONT TOWN GARDEN
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING D
Embleys are delighted to be instructed in the sale of this well presented, ground floor flat which is perfectly located in a highly sought after location and is ideal for a range of buyers.
With over 650 square foot of accommodation this lovely property consists of a vestibule, entrance hallway with doors leading to two spacious bedrooms and a lounge. From the lounge there is a classic kitchen benefitting from a range of units with contrasting worktops and space for an oven with chimney hood. There are doors leading to a contemporary bathroom WC with roll top bath and rainfall shower over, pedestal washbasin and low level WC and a further door giving access to the rear yard. Externally this property benefits from a front town garden and a South facing rear yard.
The fabulous location, generous size and superb layout of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
North Shields is a vibrant fishing town which embraces its heritage as proudly as it welcomes modernization.
North Shields enjoys beaches and parks, Quays and shopping, history and modern facilities. The public transport is excellent and includes the metro system, the local schools are highly sought after and the diverse scenery makes it attractive to retired couples, young couples, first time buyers and families.
LOUNGE 14’9 x 11’8
KITCHEN 10’3 x 7’3
BEDROOM 16’5 x 13’0
BEDROOM 11’4 x 7’10
BATHROOM WC 7’11 x 5’7
FRONT TOWN GARDEN
- Tynemouth Metro Station (0.53km)
- North Shields Metro Station (1.09km)
- North Shields Ferry (1.40km)
- South Shields Metro Station (1.93km)
- King Edward Primary School (0.51km)
- The Kings School (0.63km)
- Christ Church CofE Primary School (0.70km)
- Priory Primary School (0.78km)
- Southlands School (1.07km)
- Tynemouth Town Centre (0.91km)
- King Edwards Bay (1.16km)
- Cullercoats Beach (1.41km)
- Long Sands Beach (1.49km)