- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- WELL EXTENDED & REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- MODERN LOUNGE
- SITUATED ON A CORNER PLOT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER & FAMILY ROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING & INTEGRAL GARAGE
- UTILITY ROOM & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- BATHROOM WC & ENSUITE
- EPC RATING C
This stunning, well extended and newly refurbished semi-detached property was built in the 1930s and is perfectly situated on a corner plot, in a sought after residential location. It displays a variety of modern features, has no upper chain and is ideal for a family.
This is a four bedroom property set over two floors. Ground Floor: Lounge, kitchen diner and family room, utility room, downstairs WC. First floor: Four bedrooms, en-suite, bathroom WC. Externally: driveway parking, garage, front garden, side and rear gardens.
The fabulous location, generous size, superb layout and amazing condition of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
Monkseaton is a characterful place which proudly holds on to its history, whilst moving seamlessly with the times.
This lovely little village has exceptional public transport, great schools and diverse shopping. Its closeness to Whitley Bay allows it to benefit from everything the larger town offers, whilst its smaller setting delivers a very strong sense of community.
LOUNGE 15’3″ x 13’0″ (into recess & bay)
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER & FAMILY ROOM 30’9″ x 21’11”
UTILITY ROOM 8’2″ x 6’6″
BEDROOM ONE 15’8″ x 12’2″ (into bay)
BEDROOM TWO 12’5″ x 12’0″
BEDROOM THREE 9’2″ x 8’10”
BEDROOM FOUR 12’9″ x 8’6″
BATHROOM WC 8’11” x 8’7″
SIDE & REAR GARDEN
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (0.45km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (1.15km)
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (1.97km)
- Langley First School (0.16km)
- Woodlawn School (0.21km)
- Appletree Gardens First School (0.64km)
- Star of the Sea RC VA Primary (0.64km)
- Monkseaton Middle School (0.70km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (1.98km)