- SIX BEDROOM END TOWNHOUSE
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- GRAND & SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN DINER & UTILITY ROOM
- BATHROOM, SHOWERROOM, ENSUITE & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- FRONT TOWN GARDEN
- SOUTH FACING REAR YARD WITH TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- EPC RATING B
Embleys are delighted to be instructed in the sale of this stunning, six bedroom end townhouse built in 2019 and immaculately presented by the current owner. Situated in a highly sought after coastal location on a corner plot, this impressive property offers breathtaking sea views from all floors to St Mary’s lighthouse and beyond.
This rare to the market, townhouse is set over four floors and compromises of to the ground floor, a fabulous contemporary and open plan kitchen diner with high gloss units, range oven, double oven, dishwasher, microwave and access to the rear yard. There is a utility room with plumbing for two washing machines and a downstairs WC. The first floor landing has floor to ceiling window providing stunning elevated sea views and doors to a spacious reception room with balcony, a bedroom and a contemporary shower room with walk in shower, wall mounted sink and integrated WC. To the second floor there are three bedrooms, one used as a study, and a good sized family bathroom benefitting from an integrated bath, wall mounted wash basin and low level WC. The top floor has two further bedrooms, one of which includes a dressing room and a beautiful ensuite shower room. Externally the property benefits from a front town garden with seating area and a South facing rear yard with two allocated parking spaces.
The amazing condition, exceptional features, unique feel and fabulous location of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
Whitley Bay is a beautiful seaside town known for its seamless merging of old and new, vibrant and peaceful.
The town centre remains loyal to its diverse heritage, whilst providing the very best modern amenities such as a mix of boutique shopping, excellent schools and exceptional public transport links. As such, Whitley Bay attracts a diverse community from retirees to families, from young couples to single professionals.
KITCHEN DINER 31’7″ x 15’7″
RECEPTION ROOM ONE 22’8″ x 18’6″
SHOWER ROOM WC
BEDROOM TWO 15’6″ x 14’8″
BEDROOM THREE 12’9″ x 10’0″
BEDROOM FOUR 14’8″ x 12’7″
BATHROOM WC 6’9″ x 6’8″
BEDROOM FIVE 14’1″ x 11’1″
BEDROOM SIX 16’0″ x 13’11”
FRONT TOWN GARDEN
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (0.57km)
- Cullercoats Metro Station (0.72km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (1.53km)
- Rockcliffe First School (0.23km)
- Cullercoats Primary School (0.81km)
- Marden Bridge Middle School (1.11km)
- Marine Park First School (1.11km)
- St Marys Roman Catholic Primary School Aided (1.43km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (0.61km)
- Cullercoats Town Centre (0.69km)
- Long Sands Beach (1.56km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.58km)
- Cullercoats Beach (1.68km)