- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- MODERN LOUNGE
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN DINER
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM WC
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- EPC RATING C
This beautiful and immaculately presented, semi detached house is perfectly located in a popular residential location. It has been recently renovated to a high standard throughout by the current owners, has no upper chain and is ideal for a range of buyers.
With over 860 square foot of accommodation set over two floors this fabulous property comprises of a spacious entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor and doors to the lounge and kitchen diner. The kitchen diner benefits from a good range of units with wood worktops, single oven, induction hob, chimney hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom benefitting from panelled bath with rainfall shower over, vanity washbasin and integrated WC.
The amazing condition, exceptional features and fabulous location of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
Monkseaton is a characterful place which proudly holds on to its history, whilst moving seamlessly with the times.
This lovely little village has exceptional public transport, great schools and diverse shopping. Its closeness to Whitley Bay allows it to benefit from everything the larger town offers, whilst its smaller setting delivers a very strong sense of community.
LOUNGE 12’8″ x 10’8″
KITCHEN DINER 19’3″ x 11’4″
BEDROOM 12’10” x 8’7″
BEDROOM 10’10” x 9’8″
BEDROOM 8’11” x 6’9″
BATHROOM WC 8’0″ x 5’6″
- Monkseaton Metro Station (0.62km)
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (1.00km)
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (1.28km)
- Cullercoats Metro Station (1.37km)
- Appletree Gardens First School (0.36km)
- Monkseaton Middle School (0.40km)
- Marden Bridge Middle School (0.46km)
- Star of the Sea RC VA Primary (0.62km)
- St Marys Roman Catholic Primary School Aided (0.80km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (1.06km)
- Cullercoats Town Centre (1.41km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.85km)