- DOUBLE FRONTED END TERRACE HOUSE
- ONE/ TWO BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN DINER
- STYLISH BATHROOM WC
- FRONT TOWN GARDEN & SECLUDED REAR YARD
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- EPC RATING E
This lovely, double fronted, end terrace house was built in the Victorian era and is perfectly located within a popular residential and urban area. It boasts a wealth of modern features with period charm, has no upper chain and is ideal for a range of buyers.
With over 800 square foot of accommodation set over two floors this light and airy characterful property comprises of an entrance hallway leading to a spacious reception room with period features and a modern, shaker style kitchen diner with ample space for a dining table. Benefitting from a good range of units with contrasting worktops, a fitted dresser and integrated appliances including eye level oven, gas hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. There is a built in under stairs storage cupboard and French doors to the rear yard. To the first floor there is one spacious main bedroom and a further bedroom/study with fitted wardrobes and a door to the bathroom. The contemporary bathroom benefits from a corner bath, walk in rainfall shower, vanity washbasin with storage beneath and an integrated WC. Externally the property has a front town garden and South facing secluded rear yard.
The unique feel and fabulous location of this property makes for a rare and exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
Whitley Bay is a beautiful seaside town known for its seamless merging of old and new, vibrant and peaceful.
The town centre remains loyal to its diverse heritage, whilst providing the very best modern amenities such as a mix of boutique shopping, excellent schools and exceptional public transport links. As such, Whitley Bay attracts a diverse community from retirees to families, from young couples to single professionals.
RECEPTION ROOM 19’10 x 10’6
KITCHEN DINER 16’4 x 12’4
BEDROOM 16’4 x 10’7
BEDROOM/STUDY 9’7 x 7’7
BATHROOM WC 8’4 x 8’0
FRONT TOWN GARDEN
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (0.26km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (0.76km)
- Cullercoats Metro Station (0.91km)
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (1.92km)
- Marden Bridge Middle School (0.39km)
- Marine Park First School (0.71km)
- Rockcliffe First School (0.74km)
- St Marys Roman Catholic Primary School Aided (1.02km)
- Cullercoats Primary School (1.06km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (0.24km)
- Cullercoats Town Centre (0.92km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.35km)
- Long Sands Beach (1.88km)
- Cullercoats Beach (1.99km)