- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- RECENTLY RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- LOUNGE & NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO CONTEMPORARY ENSUITES & ADDITIONAL WC
- DETACHED GARAGE
- FRONT GARDEN & SHARED REAR YARD
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- EPC RATING D
This beautiful and recently renovated, ground floor flat is perfectly located in a popular residential area. It boasts a wealth of contemporary features with period charm, has no upper chain and is ideal for a range of buyers.
With over 700 square foot of accommodation this lovely property comprises of an entrance hallway with storage cupboard and doors to the lounge and one bedroom. The lounge is open to the newly fitted, contemporary kitchen which has a good range of units with wood worktops, integrated single oven, induction hob, chimney hood and fridge. From the kitchen there is a door to the separate WC and a further UPVC door to the shared rear yard. To each of the two bedrooms there are contemporary ensuites with walk in rainfall showers, vanity washbasins with storage beneath and low level WCs. Externally there is a detached garage to the rear, front town garden and shared rear yard.
The amazing condition, generous size and fabulous location of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which an only truly be appreciated by a visit.
North Shields is a vibrant fishing town which embraces its heritage as proudly as it welcomes modernization.
North Shields enjoys beaches and parks, Quays and shopping, history and modern facilities. The public transport is excellent and includes the metro system, the local schools are highly sought after and the diverse scenery makes it attractive to retired couples, young couples, first time buyers and families.
LOUNGE 15’8 x 10’4
KITCHEN 12’11 x 5’6
BEDROOM ONE 13’1 x 11’1
BEDROOM TWO 12’3 x 7’0
GARAGE 15’2 x 7’8
SHARED REAR YARD
- Tynemouth Metro Station (0.76km)
- North Shields Metro Station (0.89km)
- North Shields Ferry (1.27km)
- South Shields Metro Station (1.90km)
- South Shields Ferry (1.98km)
- King Edward Primary School (0.34km)
- Christ Church CofE Primary School (0.47km)
- The Kings School (0.86km)
- Spring Gardens Primary School (0.97km)
- Priory Primary School (1.01km)
- Tynemouth Town Centre (1.14km)
- King Edwards Bay (1.39km)
- Cullercoats Beach (1.57km)
- Long Sands Beach (1.65km)