- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN DINER
- BEAUTIFUL FAMILY BATHROOM WC
- FRONT TOWN GARDEN & REAR YARD
- EPC RATING D
This beautiful and characterful mid terrace house is perfectly located within a highly sought after residential area. It boasts a mix of period charm and contemporary features and is ideal for a range of buyers.
With over 1139 square foot of accommodation set over two floors this fantastic property comprises of a vestibule and entrance hallway with doors leading to two spacious reception rooms, one with a wood burner sitting on an Indian stone hearth, kitchen diner and stairs leading to the first floor landing. The contemporary kitchen diner benefits from a good range of units with solid wood worktops and integrated appliances including an eye level double oven with induction hob, a cupboard housing the boiler, built in seating for dining and Tri-fold doors leading to the rear yard. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a beautiful, contemporary family bathroom benefitting from a free standing roll top bath, walk in rainfall shower, vanity wash basin and low level WC. Externally the property has a front town garden and a rear yard.
The fabulous location, superb layout and generous size of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
Whitley Bay is a beautiful seaside town known for its seamless merging of old and new, vibrant and peaceful.
The town centre remains loyal to its diverse heritage, whilst providing the very best modern amenities such as a mix of boutique shopping, excellent schools and exceptional public transport links. As such, Whitley Bay attracts a diverse community from retirees to families, from young couples to single professionals.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY 14’8″ x 4’0″
RECEPTION ROOM 16’3″ x 12’9″
RECEPTION ROOM 13’8″ x 10’3″
KITCHEN DINER 20’1″ x 8’10”
BEDROOM 14’1″ x 10’2″
BEDROOM 13’8″ x 10’3″
BEDROOM 10’1″ x 6’4″
BATHROOM WC 12’1″ x 9’1″
FRONT TOWN GARDEN
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (0.16km)
- Cullercoats Metro Station (0.84km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (0.90km)
- Marden Bridge Middle School (0.53km)
- Rockcliffe First School (0.61km)
- Marine Park First School (0.72km)
- Cullercoats Primary School (0.98km)
- St Marys Roman Catholic Primary School Aided (1.09km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (0.12km)
- Cullercoats Town Centre (0.85km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.33km)
- Long Sands Beach (1.81km)
- Cullercoats Beach (1.93km)