- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN AND BATHROOM WC
- DETACHED GARAGE
- FRONT TOWN GARDEN AND PRIVATE SOUTH FACING REAR YARD
- EPC RATING C
- AVAILABLE MID DECEMBER & UNFURNISHED
Embleys are delighted to be instructed on this beautiful and characterful ground floor flat which is perfectly located in a highly sought after location and is available mid December, unfurnished and is ideal for a range of tenants.
With over 950 square foot of accommodation this lovely property consists of a vestibule, entrance hallway with doors leading to two spacious bedrooms and a lounge. From the lounge there is a contemporary kitchen benefitting from a range of units with contrasting worktops, single oven and four ring hob. There are doors leading to a modern bathroom WC with panelled bath and rainfall shower over, vanity washbasin and low level WC and a further door giving access to the rear yard. Externally this property benefits from a front town garden and a South facing private rear yard with access to a detached garage.
The generous size and superb layout of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
North Shields is a vibrant fishing town which embraces its heritage as proudly as it welcomes modernization.
North Shields enjoys beaches and parks, Quays and shopping, history and modern facilities. The public transport is excellent and includes the metro system, the local schools are highly sought after and the diverse scenery makes it attractive to retired couples, young couples, first time buyers and families.
LOUNGE 15’3″ x 14’3″
KITCHEN 13’4″ x 8’6″
BEDROOM ONE 16’9″ x 15’7″
BEDROOM TWO 11’7″ x 8’4″
BATHROOM WC 6’1″ x 5’10”
DETACHED GARAGE 16’5″ x 9’0″
- North Shields Metro Station (0.83km)
- North Shields Ferry (1.41km)
- Meadow Well Metro Station (1.58km)
- Tynemouth Metro Station (1.76km)
- Spring Gardens Primary School (0.41km)
- Christ Church CofE Primary School (0.68km)
- King Edward Primary School (0.77km)
- St Cuthberts Roman Catholic Primary School Aided (0.81km)
- John Spence Community High School (0.84km)