- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- AVAILABLE UNFURNISHED & MID NOVEMBER
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM & FAMILY BATHROOM
- FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING
- REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING C
This beautiful and characterful, semi detached house was built in the Edwardian era and is perfectly located in a sought after residential area. It boasts a wealth of modern features with period charm, is available mid November, unfurnished and ideal for a range of tenants.
With over 1100 square foot of accommodation over two floors this charming property comprises of a light and spacious, extended entrance hallway with two Velux windows, sitting area and doors to the two spacious reception rooms, downstairs shower room and Bi folding doors to the rear garden. The kitchen benefits from units with contrasting worktops, single oven, four ring gas hob and chimney hood, with space for appliances. There is a downstairs shower room with walk in shower, vanity wash basin and low level WC. To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom benefitting from a tiled bath with shower over, wall mounted wash basin and low level WC. Externally there is a substantial laid to lawn front garden with mature borders and driveway parking for multiple cars and a secluded, low maintenance rear garden.
The superb layout, unique feel and fabulous location of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
Whitley Bay is a beautiful seaside town known for its seamless merging of old and new, vibrant and peaceful.
The town centre remains loyal to its diverse heritage, whilst providing the very best modern amenities such as a mix of boutique shopping, excellent schools and exceptional public transport links. As such, Whitley Bay attracts a diverse community from retirees to families, from young couples to single professionals.
RECEPTION ROOM ONE 16’10 x 14’1
RECEPTION ROOM TWO 13’11 x 13’3
KITCHEN 13’11 x 5’5
DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM ONE 11’11 x 10’10
BEDROOM TWO 13’2 x 11’10
BATHROOM WC 6’9 x 5’5
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (0.36km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (0.66km)
- Cullercoats Metro Station (0.97km)
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (1.81km)
- Marden Bridge Middle School (0.30km)
- Marine Park First School (0.73km)
- Rockcliffe First School (0.85km)
- Monkseaton Middle School (0.95km)
- St Marys Roman Catholic Primary School Aided (0.98km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (0.34km)
- Cullercoats Town Centre (0.99km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.36km)
- Long Sands Beach (1.93km)