- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- UNFURNISHED & AVAILABLE NOW
- MODERN LOUNGE
- KITCHEN DINER
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM WC
- FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING
- WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING D
This lovely and well presented, semi detached house was built circa 1929 and is perfectly located in a sought after residential area. It displays a variety of modern features with period charm, is unfurnished, ideal for a range of tenants and is available now.
With over 650 square foot of accommodation over two floors this property comprises of an entrance hallway leading to a modern lounge with double doors to the kitchen diner. The kitchen diner benefits from a range of units with contrasting worktops, single oven, four ring hob and space for a washing machine. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom benefitting from P-shaped bath with rainfall shower over, vanity washbasin and low level WC. Externally there is a front garden with driveway parking and a West facing, private rear garden.
The superb layout and fabulous location of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
Whitley Bay is a beautiful seaside town known for its seamless merging of old and new, vibrant and peaceful.
The town centre remains loyal to its diverse heritage, whilst providing the very best modern amenities such as a mix of boutique shopping, excellent schools and exceptional public transport links. As such, Whitley Bay attracts a diverse community from retirees to families, from young couples to single professionals.
LOUNGE 13’10” x 12’10”
KITCHEN DINER 17’4″ x 7’7″
BEDROOM ONE 13’11” x 10’0″
BEDROOM TWO 10’10” x 9’8″
BATHROOM WC 7’5″ x 7’4″
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (0.54km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (0.79km)
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (1.81km)
- Valley Gardens Middle School (0.21km)
- Whitley Bay High School (0.58km)
- Southridge First School (0.72km)
- Monkseaton Middle School (0.73km)
- Langley First School (0.81km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.69km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (1.70km)