- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- ATTACHED GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- KITCHEN DINER
- WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- BATHROOM WC & ADDITIONAL WC
- EPC RATING D
- AVAILABLE NOW & UNFURNISHED
This beautiful, detached bungalow is perfectly located in a sought after residential location. It displays a variety of modern features, is unfurnished, available now and ideal for a range of tenants.
With over 1210 square foot of accommodation this lovely three bedroom property comprises of a spacious entrance hallway with doors to the lounge, kitchen diner and rear hall. The bright lounge has patio doors leading to rear garden and the lovely kitchen diner benefits from units with contrasting worktops and space for a dining table. From the rear hall there are doors to the three bedrooms, the bathroom and separate WC. Externally the property benefits from an attached garage with electric roll top garage door, a well kept front garden with driveway parking for up to three cars and a West facing and private rear garden.
The size, layout and location of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be appreciated by a visit.
Whitley Bay is a beautiful seaside town known for its seamless merging of old and new, vibrant and peaceful. The town centre remains loyal to its diverse heritage, whilst providing the very best modern amenities such as a mix of boutique shopping, excellent schools and exceptional public transport links. As such, Whitley Bay attracts a diverse community from retirees to families, from young couples to single professionals.
LOUNGE 17’4″ x 13’10”
KITCHEN DINER 17’5″ x 10’3″
BEDROOM ONE 11’4″ x 14’7″
BEDROOM TWO 13’5″ x 9’6″
BEDROOM THREE 7’7″ x 9’10”
BATHROOM 6’11” x 8’2″
GARAGE 17’7″ x 9’6″
- Monkseaton Metro Station (1.26km)
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (1.35km)
- Southridge First School (0.19km)
- Whitley Bay High School (0.45km)
- Whitley Lodge First School (0.53km)
- Valley Gardens Middle School (0.71km)
- Coquet Park First School (1.03km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.28km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (1.94km)