- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING & FRONT GARDEN
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- BATHROOM WC
- AVAILABLE NOW & UNFURNISHED
- EPC RATING D
This lovely, well presented semi detached property is perfectly located with in a sought after residential area. It displays a variety of period features, available now, is unfurnished and is ideal for a range of tenants.
This three bedroom property is set over two floors and consists of an entrance hallway with doors to two reception rooms and stairs up to the first floor. The front reception room is spacious and the rear room open plan to the kitchen which benefits from a range of units, a breakfast bar and integrated appliances with a door leading to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom benefitting from a bath with shower over, vanity wash basin and integrated WC. Externally there is driveway parking, front garden and West facing rear garden.
The fabulous location, generous size and superb layout of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
Monkseaton is a characterful place which proudly holds onto its history, whilst moving seamlessly with the times. This lovely little village has exceptional public transport, great schools and diverse shopping. Its closeness to Whitley Bay allows it to benefit from everything the larger town offers, whilst its smaller setting delivers a very strong sense of community.
RECEPTION ROOM ONE 15’5″ x 12’0″
RECEPTION ROOM TWO 16’0″ x 10’1″
KITCHEN 10’8″ x 8’5″
BEDROOM ONE 12’6″ x 10’11”
BEDROOM TWO 13’1″ x 11’1″
BEDROOM THREE 8’8″ x 7’4″
BATHROOM WC 8’4″ x 7’2″
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (0.60km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (0.77km)
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (1.78km)
- Valley Gardens Middle School (0.18km)
- Whitley Bay High School (0.52km)
- Southridge First School (0.68km)
- Monkseaton Middle School (0.74km)
- Langley First School (0.86km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.63km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (1.67km)