- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- GENEROUS SIZE
- RECEPTION ROOM
- BALCONY WITH VIEWS OVER COMMUNAL GARDEN
- CONTEMPORARY SHOWER ROOM
- EPC RATING C
- NO UPPER CHAIN
This modern and well presented first floor flat, is perfectly located in a sought after residential area. It enjoys a variety of modern features and is ideal for a variety of buyers.
With over 650 square foot of accommodation, this two bedroom flat consists of a communal entrance with stairs leading to the flat, an entrance hallway, spacious reception room with doors to a balcony providing views over the communal gardens. A classic kitchen diner with a range of units and contrasting worktops, single oven, electric hob and extractor hood and space for an under bench fridge freezer. There are also two spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a contemporary shower room WC with walk in double electric shower, pedestal washbasin and low level WC. Externally there is parking.
The fabulous location and generous size of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
Monkseaton is a characterful place which proudly holds on to its history, whilst moving seamlessly with the times.
This lovely little village has exceptional public transport, great schools and diverse shopping. Its closeness to Whitley Bay allows it to benefit from everything the larger town offers, whilst its smaller setting delivers a very strong sense of community.
RECEPTION ROOM 15’5″ x 11’3″
BALCONY 3’2″ x 10’7″
KITCHEN DINER 9’7″ x 9’4″
BEDROOM 16’1″ x 8’5″
BEDROOM 13’7″ x 7’11”
SHOWER ROOM 7’11” x 5’11”
- West Monkseaton Metro Station (0.39km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (1.13km)
- Valley Gardens Middle School (0.32km)
- Southridge First School (0.78km)
- Whitley Bay High School (0.78km)
- South Wellfield First School (0.87km)
- Langley First School (0.89km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.96km)