- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- BATHROOM WC
- FRONT GARDEN
- SHARED REAR YARD
- EPC RATING C
Embleys are delighted to be instructed in the sale of this beautiful and well presented flat which is situated on the ground floor and is perfectly located in a sought after residential setting. It displays a variety of modern features with period charm and is ideal for a range of buyers.
With over 580 square foot of accommodation this two bedroom property consists of an entrance hallway, reception room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom with panelled bath, rainfall power shower over, vanity washbasin and low level WC. Externally: Front garden and shared rear yard.
The fabulous location and superb layout of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
North Shields is a vibrant fishing town which embraces its heritage as proudly as it welcomes modernization.
North Shields enjoys beaches and parks, Quays and shopping, history and modern facilities. The public transport is excellent and includes the metro system, the local schools are highly sought after and the diverse scenery makes it attractive to retired couples, young couples, first time buyers and families.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY 8’5″ x 3’3″
RECEPTION ROOM 9’9″ x 13’9″
KITCHEN 8’0″ x 7’6″
BEDROOM 12’10 x 10’10”
BEDROOM 12’9″ x 9’4″
SHARED REAR YARD
- Tynemouth Metro Station (0.79km)
- North Shields Metro Station (0.85km)
- North Shields Ferry (1.22km)
- South Shields Metro Station (1.85km)
- South Shields Ferry (1.93km)
- King Edward Primary School (0.36km)
- Christ Church CofE Primary School (0.44km)
- The Kings School (0.89km)
- Spring Gardens Primary School (0.94km)
- Priory Primary School (1.04km)
- Tynemouth Town Centre (1.17km)
- King Edwards Bay (1.42km)
- Cullercoats Beach (1.62km)
- Long Sands Beach (1.70km)