- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- KITCHEN DINER AND FAMILY ROOM
- UTILITY SPACE
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM WC AND DOWNSTAIRS WC
- FRONT GARDEN AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- LARGE WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING C
Embleys are delighted to bring to the market this characterful semi detached property which is perfectly located within a highly sought after setting. It boasts a variety of both period and modern features and is ideal for a family.
With over 1481 square foot of accommodation this lovely property is set over two floors and consists of a vestibule and welcoming entrance hallway leading to a spacious reception room with internal bi-folding doors giving access to an open plan family room and contemporary kitchen benefitting from a range of units with granite worktops. There is also an eye level double oven, induction hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and sliding doors leading to a beautiful rear garden. From the kitchen there is also a utility space with space for a washing machine and tumble dryer and a downstairs WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes and a modern family bathroom with integrated bath, walk in rainfall shower, two vanity wash basins and a low level WC and bidet. Externally there is driveway parking for up to two cars, a secluded front garden and a large West facing private rear garden.
The fabulous location, generous size and superb layout of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
Tynemouth is an historic town which beautifully balances the traditional with the modern to stay one of the most popular destinations in the North East.
It’s perfectly situated and perfectly sized to be vibrant and exciting, whilst also being intimate and community driven. Tynemouth has stunning history, exceptional public transport systems, great schools, shops which are both high street and boutique, and fabulous bars and restaurants. The area attracts a diverse demographic which allows it to maintain its wide appeal.
RECEPTION ROOM 15’5″ x 12’1″
KITCHEN DINER 9’6″ x 6’11” x 9’1″ x 18’8″
FAMILY ROOM 14’3″ x 12’1″
UTILITY SPACE 11’8″ x 3’1″
BEDROOM 17’11” x 10’8″
BEDROOM 12’6″ x 10’0″
BEDROOM 10’0″ x 9’10”
BATHROOM WC 8’1″ x 9’8″
GARAGE 13’0″ x 7’7″
- Tynemouth Metro Station (0.65km)
- Cullercoats Metro Station (1.48km)
- North Shields Metro Station (1.69km)
- The Kings School (0.65km)
- Priory Primary School (0.68km)
- School at Hartington Road, North Shields (0.73km)
- Southlands School (0.76km)
- King Edward Primary School (0.81km)
- Cullercoats Beach (0.79km)
- Long Sands Beach (0.85km)
- Tynemouth Town Centre (0.92km)
- King Edwards Bay (1.04km)
- Cullercoats Town Centre (1.50km)