- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLLOR FLAT
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE DINER
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM WC
- LEAN TO
- PRIVATE SOUTH FACING REAR YARD
- EPC RATING D
- NO UPPER CHAIN
This beautiful and immaculately presented first floor flat, is perfectly located in a sought after residential area. It enjoys a variety of modern features with period charm and is ideal for a young couple or first time buyer.
With over 678 square foot of accommodation, this two bedroom flat consists of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge diner with a feature log burner and a modern kitchen with a range of units with contrasting worktops and space for an oven and UPVC door giving access to a rear yard. There are also two bedrooms and a beautiful contemporary bathroom WC with panelled bath and shower over, vanity washbasin and low level WC. Externally there is a private, South facing rear yard and an attached lean to for storage.
The fabulous location, generous size and amazing condition of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only be truly appreciated by a visit.
North Shields is a vibrant fishing town which embraces its heritage as proudly as it welcomes modernization.
North Shields enjoys beaches and parks, Quays and shopping, history and modern facilities. The public transport is excellent and includes the metro system, the local schools are highly sought after and the diverse scenery makes it attractive to retired couples, young couples, first time buyers and families.
LOUNGE DINER 13’6″ x 21’0″
KITCHEN 14’0″x 9’11”
BEDROOM ONE 14’0″ x 12’2″
BEDROOM TWO 8’3″ x 8’4″
BATHROOM WC 8’7″ x 5’2″
- North Shields Metro Station (1.16km)
- Tynemouth Metro Station (1.62km)
- North Shields Ferry (1.74km)
- John Spence Community High School (0.40km)
- King Edward Primary School (0.65km)
- Southlands School (0.69km)
- Whitehouse Primary School (0.80km)
- Spring Gardens Primary School (0.81km)
- Cullercoats Beach (1.99km)
- Long Sands Beach (2.00km)