- FIVE BEDROOM PLUS STUDY MID TERRACE HOUSE
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED WITH STUNNING SEA VIEWS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FABULOUS DINING KITCHEN
- BATHROOM WC & SHOWER ROOM WC
- FRONT GARDEN & WEST FACING PATIO GARDEN
- EPC RATING C
Embleys are delighted to be instructed in the sale of this stunning, mid terrace house built in the Victorian era and perfectly located within a sought after coastal area. It boasts a wealth of bespoke and period features with fabulous sea views making it ideal for a family looking for a contemporary home with character in a stunning setting.
Offering over 2000 square foot of accommodation over three floors, this beautiful property comprises of a vestibule leading to an impressive entrance hallway with period ceiling corbels and cornices. There are two spacious reception rooms, the front one with spectacular sea views, the rear with an open fire and doors to the rear patio garden. The contemporary kitchen benefits from a good range of high gloss units with wood worktops and an Island incorporating breakfast bar, single oven and induction hob. Integrated appliances include dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. There are bi-folding doors to the rear patio garden. To the first floor there are two spacious bedrooms, the front facing with elevated sea views over Brown’s Bay and beyond, a smaller bedroom and a contemporary family bathroom with double ended free standing bath, walk in rainfall shower, double vanity washbasin and low level WC. On the second floor there are two further bedrooms and a study, further sea views and a modern shower room with walk in shower, vanity wash basin and low level WC.
Externally there is well maintained front garden with planted borders and a West facing patio garden.
The amazing condition, generous size and fabulous location of this property makes for an exciting opportunity which can only truly be appreciated by a visit.
Whitley Bay is a beautiful seaside town known for its seamless merging of old and new, vibrant and peaceful.
The town centre remains loyal to its diverse heritage, whilst providing the very best modern amenities such as a mix of boutique shopping, excellent schools and exceptional public transport links.
RECEPTION ROOM ONE 16’5 x 14’8
RECEPTION ROOM TWO 17’8 x 13’2
DINING KITCHEN 19’9 x 11’8
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 19’5 x 14’1
BEDROOM TWO 13’2 x 13’1
BEDROOM THREE 9’0 x 8’6
BATHROOM WC 10’9 x 10’3
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM FOUR 13’10 x 11’5
BEDROOM FIVE 11’11 x 9’11
SHOWER ROOM 7’8 x 3’1
- Cullercoats Metro Station (0.49km)
- Whitley Bay Metro Station (0.62km)
- Monkseaton Metro Station (1.63km)
- Rockcliffe First School (0.13km)
- Cullercoats Primary School (0.55km)
- Marden Bridge Middle School (1.13km)
- St Marys Roman Catholic Primary School Aided (1.29km)
- Marine Park First School (1.32km)
- Cullercoats Town Centre (0.45km)
- Whitley Bay Town Centre (0.76km)
- Long Sands Beach (1.29km)
- Cullercoats Beach (1.41km)
- Whitley Bay Beach (1.83km)